Hindu temple is a symbolic house, seat and the body of God. It is a structure designed to bring human beings and Gods together using symbolism to express the ideas and beliefs of Hinduism. The symbolism and structure of a Hindu temple are rooted in Vedic traditions, deploying circles and squares. A Hindu temple is a spiritual destination for many Hindus, as well as landmarks around which ancient arts, community celebrations and economy have flourished.
Hindu temples come in many styles, are situated in diverse locations, deploy different construction methods and are adapted to different deities and regional beliefs, yet almost all of them share certain core ideas, symbolism and themes.
- Scenic beauty, tranquility and a dash of spirituality; Dhyanalinga Templewill welcome you with all these things. Primarily known as a popular meditation centre, the temple promises you respite from the mundaneness of daily life.
- It has a large campus with a separate area for yoga and meditation sessions. If you step inside you will spot a huge idol of Nandi at the center (the famous bull who accompanies Lord Shiva) as the temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- The entire place has a rustic charm as it is done in earthy colors and natural materials. You will get to know many interesting things about Lord Shiva through paintings and stories which form an integral part of this temple. Thronged by people from all walks of life, Dhyanalinga Templeis soaked in a rich dose of art and history.
- Dhyanalinga temple, Coimbatore is a perfect destination for a great time with your dear ones. Enjoy the attractions of this popular tourist spot. With so much to lure your senses and offer you recreation at its best, get drenched in the spirit of adventure that you get to explore at Dhyanalinga temple, Coimbatore. Enjoy together all the points of popular interests and bring back several memorable moments.
- Dhyanalinga temple, Coimbatore is not just the place for sightseeing, but it also enables you to steal a self-indulgent moment for yourself as well. So, check out the Dhyanalinga temple tourist spot for all the attractions that is on offer and visit this spot on weekends for a rejuvenating time.
- World standards, extraordinary architecture, innovative layouts, and well-thought execution make place a highly coveted point of tourist interest. Do not forget to carry your camera and capture special moments. Dhyanalinga temple, Coimbatore is the sure way to refresh and relax after a busy weekday
- . Explore interesting themes, fabulous designs, colorful landscapes, amusing characters, ambient music, props and merchandise available in nearby stores- all at one place. Dhyanalinga temple, Coimbatore is the best way to have a memorable time with kids and family. So, enjoy a fulfilling outing at Dhyanalinga temple in Coimbatore.
POINT OF LOCATION
The Dhyanalinga is a yogic temple located 35.6 km from Coimbatore and it took nearly 1 h 4 min to reach the destination point. The exact place of location is termed as Booluvampatti. The route which is comfortable is through siruvani main road.
TRIP ON TAXI
The cost includes of Cab Rent, Fuel & Driver Allowance. Parking & Toll charges is extra. If any deviation in the dropping route it will be charged extra. AC will not work in stopped / parked vehicle. People can choose the cars according to their own comfortable and also the total no. of persons for the trip. Cars like Indica, Indigo Zest, Verito, Swift Dzire, Toyoto, Mahindra XYLO, Tavera etc.
The temple is opened all days of the week from 6.00 AM to 8.00 PM. At around 11:30 there will be a Pooja of Lord Shiva. That Pooja is also sometimes known as Aarti. Mostly in the Aarti, there will be a music bowl, some local instrumentals along with the classical raga. The pooja starts at 11:50 and ends at 12:10. If you are going to the Isha yoga center, you must experience the Aarti. It is a really different experience and different from other Aartis.
Daily practice of Isha Kriya helps brings health, dynamism, peace and wellbeing. It is a powerful tool to cope with the hectic pace of modern life. On certain days, the days the Dhyanalinga undergoes a cleansing process called Linga Snanam. Nada Aradhana is an offering of sound to the Dhyanalinga, an etheric blend of vocals, singing bowls, drums and various other instruments that take place twice daily during the Sandhya Kalas.
- Nada Aradhana
- Aumkara Diksha
- Pancha Bhuta Aradhana
- Amavasya & Pournami Days
- Mahashivarathri festivals
Isha Yoga Centre is situated in the foothills of Velliangiri hills near Coimbatore. At 6 o’clock The Yoga Centre opens that means you can go inside from 6 o’clock but there is a procedure to follow. It is also called as Dhyanalinga. It is opened from 6 am to 8 pm.
- Before proceeding further you will have to submit any valuable and electronic devices at the counter at the counter.
- There will be a form where you will be asked to enter your name, your mobile number and the number of values.
- In short, you are not allowed to take mobile phones or any other electronic devices along with you beyond the counters.
- Once you are done with the Darshanam, at the counter, before taking the valuables, the guy there might ask your name, number of valuables and phone number to verify that it’s you.
SPOTS TO VISIT
- Naga Shrine
- Surya Kund (A bathing pool only for men)
- Linga Bhairavi
- Chandra Kund (A bathing pool only for Women)
- Adi Yogi Statue
- Adi Yogi Temple
ADI YOGI STATUE
After coming out with decided to roam around. There is a very large statue of Lord Shiva of around 110 feet which is one of the tallest of its kinds in India, called AdiYogi. It is made up of the iron. It is black in color. You can see people taking pictures over there.
“Just sitting silently for a few minutes within the sphere of
Dhyanalinga is enough to make even those
Unaware of meditation experience a
State of deep meditativeness.