For Cab Services:
- All the cancellation requests should be done through T20 Taxi by calling at customer support number.
- In case the booking is cancelled more than 3 days (72 hours) before the pick-up time, no penalty will be charged and full advance will be refunded. The only amount deducted would be any transaction charges for refunding your money.
- In case the booking is cancelled 48-72 hours before the pick-up time 50% of the advance deposit will be deducted as penalty and the rest will be refunded.
- In case the booking is cancelled 0-24 hours before the pick-up time, 100% of the advance deposit will be deducted as penalty.
- In case the booking is cancelled after cab reached at pickup point, minimum 250 km is charged for outstation and 50% of 1 day local usage charge (8 hour-80 km) is applicable for local usage charge.
In the case of a break down or any accidents T20 Taxi will try its best to either supply another substitute vehicle or provide a refund for the balance amount. T20 Taxi has no obligation to provide this facility and is entirely at its discretion.
For Hotel Services:
- Cancellation policy is entirely depend upon the particular category of hotel booked
- Hotels are responsible for cancellation policies for reservations booked through T20 Taxi
- Such cancellation policies are displayed in the “description” section at the time of booking.