Terms & Conditions :
- Exclusive Cab will be provided for all categories for pick up/drop and entire sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Client has to abide by the rules and regulations of the Resort/Hotel arranged as accommodation.
- Non AC Cab will be used in the budget category, while AC Cab will be used in all other categories.
- Change in sight seeing places and additional inclusion is subject to availability of time and with prior confirmation from the Company through the mail or WhatsApp only.
- This is a quote based on your query and not a confirmation. Booking confirmation and cancellation needs to be done through Email or whatsApp, as per the terms and conditions on our website.
- The Cost of the package is based on the prevailing fuel rate and the mentioned accommodation.
- The accommodation is not blocked at the time of receiving this quote. If rooms are not available at the same hotel/resort listed in the package, similar category rooms at a different hotel will be provided. In such cases, if there is a variation in the hotel room tariff, the same will be informed to the client and will impact the package cost too.
- Room Check in / Check out time is 12:00/11:00 h. Early check in subject to availability of room.
- Time of departure from hotel to sightseeing will be 08:30 h to cover destinations mentioned in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing of all locations depends upon the prevailing climatic/political situation, time to time restrictions by the respective authorities and the availability of time. If any place is closed at the time of travel, alternate places will be added subject to time.
- Jungle safari jeep has to be hired at the entry point of Forest Dept, as other vehicles are not permitted in the inside the forest.
- Cab drivers will be available from 08:00 h to 19:00 h, except for pick up and drop days (Early pick up and late drop is included). Additional km and driver bata will be applicable in such case, which is directly payable to the driver.
- Costs arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strike, bandh, etc.) to be borne by the client.
- The Company is not responsible for any breakdowns of Vehicle, audio, video and air conditioning equipment en route or in the middle of the journey.
- We have provided the best discounted rates feasible in the package.
Passengers should not carry any goods like weapons, inflammables, firearms, ammunition, drugs, liquor, smuggled goods etc and any other articles that are prohibited under law. Baggage and Luggage will be boarded at owner’s risk. The company is not responsible for any loss of goods or property of the passengers and accident.
- T20 Taxi will not sell your personal information to others or release it to others without your prior consent, and will only use your personal data as outlined in our policy
- T20 Taxi reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any revised version will be effective immediately that it is displayed on this website.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the local state government. Any dispute arising out shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the state/district courts.
- In the event of any comments or questions concerning these Terms and Conditions, please contact us by e-mailing The Legal Services Department at email@example.com or call 7845002020 will attend.